- Mario Kart 7: Excellent addition to series. 3D subtly enhances it, which is just how it should be. If you loved any MK, get it! 5/5
- Ocarina of Time 3D: Zelda just can’t hold my attention anymore. Good port, but 3D doesn’t add much. 3/5.
- Pilotwings Resort: Fun. More accessible. Miss charm of SNES and setting of 64; might be nostalgia. 3D looks nice but gets in way. 4/5
- Star Fox 64 3D: Great port, and new controls are fun. Best game in the series. -1 for being a remake. 4/5
- Steel Diver: Strategically control sub using two sliders for speed and depth. Slow paced. Nothing wrong, but not that fun. 2/5.
- Super Mario 3D Land: A more abstract Super Mario 64. Some of the greatest levels in the series! Reminds me of SM64’s Bowser levels. 5/5